What’s happening at the Eaton Rapids Senior Center?
Lunch and a program:
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays for a $4.00 (suggested donation for individuals over 55) and $5 (suggested donation for everyone under 55). Please call at least 24 hours in advance to sign up for lunch so that we know how many to cook for. After lunch, stay for a program, music, or cards!
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 – 10:00 am. Exercise is seated or standing, whichever is preferred by you. Class is lead by Jill Skinner.
- Mondays starting at 9:00 am with King Pedro and Pinochle
- Monday afternoons is Euchre.
- Last Thursday Euchre Party 6:30pm $3 per person
- Every Wednesday Bingo Cafe opens at 5:00 PM Bingo with the best hamburgers and hotdogs in town! Bingo begins at 6:00pm Mi License A04381
- Play bingo using pennies as markers--the winner gets all the pennies! Bingo cards are 25 cents each or 3/50 cents, and the final bingo is a cover-all and the winner gets all the pennies and all the card money! No charge to play. It's a lot of fun--hope you'll join us!
- Teams compete against each other on a variety of topics. There is no cost to participate. Come and enjoy the fun, fellowship and challenge for bragging rights for the month!
Swiss Steak/Chicken Suppers:
- The first Thursday of each month. Homemade Swiss Steak, cole slaw, mashed potatoes and gravy,vegetables, bread and homemade pie. All for only $9.00 per person
First Saturday Dance:
- First Saturday of each month. Live entertainment, refreshments and dancing. $5.00 per person. Features the Jerry Hoag band
- Third Saturday every month 6-9pm $5 per person. Bring your instrument or come to listen or dance
Please contact us with any questions or to sign up for events, call (517) 663-2335 or go to our RSVP page to make a reservation online.