What’s happening at the Eaton Rapids Senior Center?
Homemade lunch and a program:
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays for a $4.00 (suggested donation for individuals over 55 and $5 (suggested donation) for everyone under 55. Our lunches are outstanding--homemade with love by Niki!
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 – 10:00 am. Exercise is lead by Jill Skinner.
- Mondays starting at 9:00 am with King Pedro and Pinochle,
- Monday afternoons is Euchre.
- Wednesdays is Craft Group, from 10AM - 1 PM in preparation of the annual bazaar. The knitting group meets Wednesdays 10-12, but is off during the summer months.
- Every Wednesday Bingo Cafe opens at 5:00 PM Bingo with the best hamburgers and hotdogs in town! Bingo begins at 6:00pm
- Play bingo using pennies as markers--the winner gets all the pennies! Bingo cards are 25 cents each or 3/50 cents, and the final bingo is a cover-all and the winner gets all the pennies and all the card money! It's a lot of fun--hope you'll join us!
- Teams compete against each other on a variety of topics. There is no cost to participate. Come and enjoy the fun, fellowship and challenge for bragging rights for the month!
Swiss Steak/Chicken Suppers:
- Every other First Thursday of each month. Homemade Swiss Steak, Mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, corn, fresh
baked bread and homemade pie one month, the next month will be oven baked Chicken. All for only $9.00 per person
First Saturday Dance:
- First Saturday of each month. Live entertainment, refreshments and dancing. $5.00 per person.
- 2nd Tuesday evening of each month at 6:30 pm.
After Thanksgiving is our Annual Bazaar. Nov 21-22, 2015
Bake Sales held throughout the year.
Please contact us with any questions or to sign up for events, call (517) 663-2335 or go to our RSVP page to make a reservation online.